Friday, March 19, 2010

Free Topic



I don't know really what to say, so I'll just talk about the fact that Spring is here! One of the best things about spring is that we get a week off from school. We get to spend all day out in the sun, spend time with friends, and just relax and have the stress of school lifted off our shoulders. For me the best part of spring break is the sun! The weather has been cold and rainy so the warm sun feels really nice. This is also kind of a preview of what summer will be like, so it makes it that much more exciting. Now that we only have a few months left of school, I personally am getting anxious for summer. About three months of doing awesome things, and not having to worry about school.




I know this spring I'll be working on a little bit of volleyball since tryouts are in August, which seems like a while away, but not really!




The past two weeks have been pretty good, nothing much going on, at least in school. But i did just get piled up with projects, which isn't much fun.




Well that is pretty much all I have to say for this free topic!
















No comments:

Post a Comment