Saturday, September 5, 2009

1st Topic.

Hey! My name is McKenna, and I am currently a freshmen at Anderson High School. I love to play vollyball, basketball, and softball. I am on the freshmen team for volleyball, and love playing every minute. I also like to be with friends and family, read, travel, and shop. I have an older sister who is a junior at Anderson. So i am the baby of the family.

My faveorite movies would have to be The Proposal, Now and Then, The Notebook, She's the Man, and Grease. I could watch those movies over and over and they would never get old.

My faveortie televison shows are That 70'S Show, What I like About you, Criminal Minds, Greek, Supernatural, and much more.

Well I hope you got to learn a little bit more about me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mckenna!!

    I love your blog! haha. and i totally agree with the grease movie! It will never get old. My favorite part is when Danny laughs.... ahhah. that weirdo.

    Anyways, i am on the volleyball team too! haha. i know im a loser. So anyways. i loved it. i will see you in school!

    Adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello McKenna! I must say you are a good labero in volleyball :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love the movie Grease! And i must say you have a good selection in TV shows Miss Mckenna :D

    ReplyDelete